SfS TRAVEL EXPERIENCE Vol. 3:
Students for Students Krems is going to celebrate the New Year in the amazing atmosphere of one of the most beautiful cities on this planet: PRAGUE NEW YEAR 2015
PRICE without transportation and without ESN card: €125
with ESN card: €120
PRICE with transportation and ESN card: €155
without ESN card: 160 €
We want to invite you to continue our travel experience with a trip to the charming capital of the Czech Republic:
So what is it that attracts so many people to Prague?
Prague (Praha in Czech) is one of the diamonds among the world's tourist destinations.
Thirty years ago, Prague was a mystery to travelers in Europe; now, however, it is one of the most popular destinations on the continent, drawing about 4 million visitors each year.
The city was one of the few in Europe that was relatively untouched during both the World Wars, allowing its historic architecture to stay intact and to offer splendid examples of Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque, Renaissance and Art Nouveau architecture.
It also has a lively nightlife, mostly due to the extraordinary range of beers available at very reasonable prices.
The city contains one of the world's most pristine and varied collections of architecture, from Art Nouveau to Baroque, Renaissance, Cubist, Gothic, Neo-Classical and ultra-modern.
Join us and experience:
- The city of Prague within the winter atmosphere and New Year, where people from all over the world are coming together for the largest celebration of the year.
- Visit of the picturesque Old Town (Old Town Square, Astronomical clock, Tyn church)
- Prague city tour & nightlife
- Charles Bridge and Powder Tower & Mala Strana
- Prague Castle & St.Vitus Cathedral
- Jewish Quarter
- Modern Prague: Wenceslas Square, Dancing House
- Visit the Starobramen brewery with beer degustation (optional)
More information about Prague can be found here:
Follow us on: