Are you interested in skiing or snowboarding? Do you want to learn it or just have a good time on the slope with your friends? Maybe some of you even want to see snow for the first time? Do you want to have an amazing time in one of Austria’s most beautiful Ski resorts? This is YOUR opportunity to do all that at the ESN Austria Ski-Trip!
When: 12th – 14th Dec 2014
Who: More than 200 international exchange students from all over Austria
Where: Kaprun, Salzburg (it is a glacier – snow guarantee!)
Price: 205€ with ESN Card / 210€ without ESN Card
• Transport from KREMS to KAPRUN and back by bus
• 2 Night in JUFA hostel
• All you can eat-breakfast and dinner
• Ski- Pass for two days + Skipass deposit of 2€
• Free all you can drink theme party on saturday
• Sauna and Spa
OPTIONAL (not included in price):
• Torch hike on friday (4€)
• Snowboard/Skirental (incl. ski, shoes, helmet 17€ per day)
• Ski/Snowboard lesson (1 Day 20€ and for 2 Days 30€)
Please fill out the BINDING registration form and transfer the money to our bank account until the 30th of November 2014 (DEADLINE!!!)
(we'll send all registered people the bank information per e-mail).
Don’t forget, it is first come first serve, and only around 20 places are available.
If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to write on the wall of this event or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Looking forward to an awesome Ski-Trip with awesome people!
Registration form link: